Tuesday, October 21, 2008

OK, Angie got me again. LOL

I was TAGGED by Angie.

8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
Hmmmm lets see. I usually don't watch alot of t.v. Don't have time, but when I do I watch

1. Reba
2. Still Standing
3. CSI
4. CSI Miami
5. CSI New York
6. Wife Swap
7. Fox 13 News
8. CNN Headline News.

o8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
Once again. We don't eat out a whole lot. (except for quick dinners with a drive up window).

1. Red Lobster
2. La Casita
3. Panda Express
4. Bubba Gumps
5. Barry's
6. McDonald's (French Fries Only!)
7. Taco Bell (Love the 7 layer burrito!)
8. Pizza Hut

8THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY

1. Sam's allergic reaction to vitamin b12 went away. (She was red from head to toe the night before and was burning all over).
2. Steph's allergic reaction to bees while we were camping had not gone away yet so we gave her more benadryl.
3. I woke up.......wow good job Jill!
4. Got caught up at work with Mrs. Morgans and Mrs. Keens Camera downloads. (Pictures from their field trip up the canyon...about 200 pictures).
5. Got a call from Dr. Wright (Superintendent). I thought I might be in trouble but whew....he just wanted me to come to a training on Friday.
6. Spent 3 hours last night at work trying to find a decent place to set up a projector in the lab that would conect to a computer. (most computers were to old to hook the projector up to.)
7. Got Mike from dance......20 min late I might add.
8. Went to bed and fell asleep! Yay.

8 THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO

1. 20th anniversary (in two years!)
2. Super Saturday
3. Mikes Ramalama dance performance with Emotion in Motion Dance Co.
4. Our next family vacation.......who knows when that will be.
5. Our next camping trip.....which will probably be next year.
6. The day that all three girls can do their own hair everyday!
7. The day my house is clean.......which will be NEVER lol.
8. Mike making it through high school.

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. A family vacation
2. More camping trips.
3. For all three girls to make it through high school and college.
4. More time in a day
5. A new cell phone. (My contract is up in November Yay!) I have been living 2 years with a cell phone that has only been good for an alarm clock...seriously. All my calls are dropped!
6. My girls bedrooms to be cleaned and stay clean for more than 2 hours!
7. To be a better person
8. To be better with family prayer and scripture study.

8 people I tag: Debbie F, Lisa M, Diana P, Julie B. Jenny F, Amy F, Chef Steph, Alyse P

No comments: