Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My New Baby



Ok, so it's not a real baby and I'm not making any announcements to have a baby (I'm way to old for that now!), but I did get a new toy. Yay!!!! My new computer. We have known for quite sometime that we needed to replace our computer but we weren't quite sure which one to go with. We have been weighing out all of our options and trying to decide what would be best. Since I have been working at the school and working with the Apple computers I have been swaying back and forth rather I am a PC or a Mac. Well....guess what ........in the computer world I came to the dark side......the Apple side. Which in my view is the bright side. I honestly have loved working with the Macs at school. I didn't think I would, but the more I worked on them the more I really enjoyed them. But to top it off I got the best of both worlds. The Mac I have will run Apples Leopard OS and it will also run Windows. So in all seriousness I have two computers in one. But now I have to way my options to see if I am going to let anyone else use it.........hmmmm they can all still use the slowed down virus infected computer can't they. I'll have to give this one allot of thought LOL.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations on the new addition! I LOVE computers. lol
Happy blogging.

angie said...

So you convinced Kurtis,huh? I'm also torn on the brand war, but am still leaning toward PC. That's cool you can run windows though. I don't think either of them are that hard to figure out once you do it a few times. See ya Thursday--maybe you can learn some new tricks :)