Saturday, January 31, 2009

AMAZED AT THEIR TALENTS

I am so amazed at the talents my girls have. I watched with amazed this last week at the differences in each of them. Mike since she was a just a little girl of about 2 years old has always wanted to be a dancer. She is well on her way to becoming that. She danced at provita night with her 9th grade class, and she also danced with her Emotion in Motion Dance Company. She did a great job. In about a month she will be trying out for the drill team. Our fingers are crossed! Sam right now is loving basketball. She is more the sporty girl. She tried dance and tumbling for awhile, but sports just came natural to her. Since it is basketball season, that's what her passion is right now. She has been playing so well this year. She amazed me with her abilities that just come natural. She defiantly didn't get this talent from me. I was alwayss the last picked for sports growing up...LOL. But not Sam, she has talent. Steph too has become quite a sporty girl too. And with basketball going on she is right in there also with her Dad coaching her team. She too is becoming another little natural. I have been sitting through all these games all these years that my girls have been playing, and I still don't get the rules and regulations, but these two girls just pick right up on them. WOW... it amazes me! Below I have posted some of their movie clips from their activities. Pause my music and I hope you enjoy....(probably not as much as the proud mama enjoys LOL). Mike is on the far right most of the time. Sam is number 5 and Steph is 10. Check out the huge girls that Steph has to guard! WOW!




No comments: