Saturday, July 5, 2008

Great Times!

My girls are all at such a great age right now. I have a teenager, preteen, and child. There is just so much variety with them right now. I have got to watch Mike become such a beautiful young women. I enjoyed going to youth conference with her and have enjoyed so much watching her dancing talents. Sam has now grown taller than Mike. She has become quite a softball player playing positions like short stop 1st and 2nd base and aslo pitcher. She does a great job at whatever she does including her piano. I have enjoyed so much watching her ballgames and learning more about it. Steph has been a great help in the yard. She is such a garden gal. She will help me pull weeds, work the garden and she even has her own flowers around the front yard to take care of. She is so much fun and full of energy. I love working in the yard with her. As much fun as these girls are though they are growing up so fast. I can't believe how time flys!


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Yay Jill... another blog for me to stalk! ;) I didn't know you had seen mine, but I'm so happy you found it. I'm looking foward to reading yours and enjoying more of your beautiful pictures.