Monday, July 28, 2008

Stephs Week

Well, I sent Mike and Sam off for a week. Sam left for girls camp at 6:45 this morning. They are going up to a campground in Heber for a week. She will be home on Friday.



We dropped Mike off for EFY at 10:00 this morning. She will be home on Saturday.



That leaves me and Steph alone all week during the day. So she has the week planned out for us. It is Mom and Steph week. Today after dropping the girls off we went and ate at the Pizza Factory. She has been wanting to go there for a while so today she got her chance.



Then we stopped and visited with Dad at his office. She watched him weigh rocks and roll worms. She loves to watch him work.



Then we headed to a movie. We went and see JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH. I was very excited to see this movie becasue of most of you may or may not know Brendon Frasier is my favorite actor. It was cute. I am very excited though for THE MUMMY 3 to come out. Can't wait. But me and Steph had a great time at the movies.


So there goes day one of our Mom and Steph week. More fun to come!

No comments: