Sunday, February 14, 2010

FlashBack

Ok so I had a flash back this weekend from the date of November 19th 2009. Now I know that this wasn't that long ago, and I have felt the effects of this since then but, I was up to my moms house looking at her pictures that she had on her camera and BOOM there it was...my big swollen belly from my surgery. OHHHHHH GROSSSSSSS! Ok now keep in mind...this is a very ugly belly I know, but it was extremely swollen...so only look if you don't have a week stomach. Six incisions! Like I say...GROSS! Now these next pics brought back some memories too. This one kinda makes me laugh..but not really after thinking about the pain. No I am not laughing at Steph, but look at me off to the side and sleeping hunched over on the pillows. That is how I spent allot of my sleeping time was in that position because it was the only way I could relieve the pain from the spasms I was having.
And if you didn't notice, well I am not sleeping in my own bed. It was to hard and high for me to climb into my own bed with the spasms I was having so Kurtis set me up a make shift bedroom in the family room where my bed became the hide-a-bed. Everyone just hung out with me there. Now when I looked at this picture on my moms camera I was shocked to see how swollen my face was. I hadn't realized that I had swelled up that much. My mom said "yes, for about two days your face was swollen also the it started going down"
It is a bit ironic that I would come across these pictures right now thinking I was doing so well, but last night I started having spasms again! Did seeing these pictures make my body miss the old hurt and pain..hmmm makes ya wonder. Guess it is time to get the keniso tape back on my owie!

No comments: