Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ice Skating with the Young Women


We took our our Young Men and Young Women up to 7 Peaks arena to go ice skating last Tuesday. They had a great time. I didn't do any ice skating although I really did want too. Me and Kurtis discussed it and we both felt that it might not be a good idea if I fell what it might do to my surgery area. It is still not fully recovered yet, and at the rate I am goig may never be. So me and Margret watched all the girls the best we could go round and round. She laughed and said she was just to old to skate anymore. She's so funny! We did decide that next time we go somewhere like that, we need to be more organized though! We have over 40 girls in Young Womens and it got very confusing when we met at the church along with another ward and when we split up to go some of our girls took off with the other ward. Then on the way home, the other ward left early and we didn't have room to take the girls home that rode up with the other ward...so we left them there....JUST KIDDING!!!! Luckily we made it work, the young men leaders had some room. But trying to keep track of that many girls is hard and can get a bit chaotic! But all in all it was a lot of fun and I look forward to when I can give it a whirl!

Sam and Aubrey.....Eating the food was more exciting than skating! Exspecialy since Sam spend most of the time on her butt!

Kelsey and Sadie smiling after a few circles around the arena

Kennedy and Krista taking a break. Look at Margret Laugh at them.
Cute little Kody smiled and stopped for the camera every time she made it around.
Jaimee being a silly girl. She really knows how to strike a pose!
And yes...It's me and Sam. CHEEEZ


No comments: