Friday, August 1, 2008

Spoiled at Girls Camp

Sam made it home from girls camp. She said she had a great time. Some girls camp though......look what they got to stay in. Spoiled! What happened to tents? hahahaha

She said it was so beautiful up there. The pictures didn't do it justice.

Here are her bunks. She slept on the top.


Doesn't take long for girls to make messes does it?



This is the lake where Sam went canoeing. Sam said it was fun, scary and hard. But she thought it was an amazing experience.


They had to do all their cleanup before they left. No spot could be left behind. Major cleanup. Wish I could get that kind of help at home. Hahahah. (in my dreams)

But, I have heard nothing but wonderful things about girls camp from Sam. She said she had such a great time and that her testimony grew so much up there. That was so nice to hear! But you know, my house has been so clean while Sam and Mike were gone. Now that Sam is home it is messy already. Suitcases and bags spread out all over. I can't get her to pick them up. Then we have to go through this with Mike tomorrow. Maybe next year I will send them to a cleaning camp. HAHAHAH

No comments: