Saturday, August 30, 2008

Our Labor Day Saturday

Today we got up and got the house in order.......er sorda. Then we decided to go for a little 4-wheelin ride. Sam didn't want to go so Me, Kurtis, Mike, and Steph loaded up and went up behind the golf course. It was fun but VERY HOT! We were sweating so bad under our helmets. It is also hard to find good shade up there. At one point the trail got a little steeper than Mike was comfortable with so I took my 4-wheeler up and walked back down to take her up on her 4-wheeler. As I was walking back down the trail my legs slipped out from under me and BAM I went smack down on my butt. My hand caught my fall though and boy does my wrist hurt now, but I have to say myself it was a hilarious fall....I give it a 10!


Later that day we took the girls out to see where supposedly the fault line is here in town. I'm just glad we didn't have an earthquake while we were there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill, cute blog. Looks like you guys are doing great and having lots of fun! Tell Mike I say hi, I miss her texts lol. We haven't been up that way but hopefully we will soon~Miss you all!