Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Flash Back!

When we went shooting guns last week, it brought back memories of when I used to sit on our back deck when I was younger and shoot at targets in the back yard with my dad. (Sorry, sometimes the targets were birds on the wire.) But it got me thinking........I have a pellet gun somewhere at my moms house. Hopefully somewhere in the safe. So I went searching for the picture to show my mom what the gun looked like. She has been looking for it for me. While looking for it, she came across some old inventory papers of records that my dad had kept on all his guns. He was such a record keeper! He had a list of all the guns he bought, how much he paid for them, what condition they were in, and any work that was done on them, even when he had sold them and who he had sold them to. He also had all the receipts of the guns and any kind of maintenance done on them. That was so my dad keeping records on everything. But needless to say we still haven't found my gun yet. But I did find the picture....so mom....here is the pic for you to look at to see if you can find my gun. No laughing anyone! You have to consider this was over 20 years ago! (Probably closer to 25!)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Look how cute you are...you're a real Sarah Palin! lol Look out world!