Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mikes School Picture

Well, because I am such a cheapo....I wouldn't pay for school pictures for the kids. The price on them have sky rocketed just like everything else. So I always figure why pay that price when I can do the pictures myself and 1/4th the cost and we have more fun! So at the High School there pictures came out on Friday. So we decided we better get Mike's photos done. Mike and I had a fun time taking pictures. She is always a good little poser. Here are a few of my favorite.


When ever we do pictures she always has to throw in some guitar ones.

Check out her reflection in the guitar in these photos.

And we have done this pose 1000 times, but it is still one of Mikes favorites to do. She gets a kick out of the old truck with the broken window. So, to make it more interesting she likes to look like she shattered the window.

This one cracked me up! I made her crawl out onto a log across the river. The river was a little deep underneath it. (Not to bad though, maybe 3 feet deep). Poor Mike had the hardest time getting across. She thought she was going to fall, then she thought she was going to lose a shoe. So I just kept taking pictures as she was trying to get to the middle of it. She eventually made it, but coming back was another story...hahahaha. So here she is crawling across the log.

We did this one at the shooting range. This was her idea. She wanted to look like a bond girl.

So anyway, I think she now has enough to choose from to use for her school picture. I'm voting for the first or third one posted. I think she likes the 2nd.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Those are the absolute BEST school pictures I've ever seen.! Good job.!