Sunday, September 28, 2008

Homecoming Week

Yes, it was homecoming week this week. Not that I had much to do with it, but it kept Mike very busy. I was very busy in other ways along with the rest of the family which made for a very crazy week. We had our Ward party on Thursday which Me and Kurtis along with Gale and Calvin Wright were over. (Turned out way nice after all the stressing I did over it), I also subbed Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, then worked in the computer lab on Monday and Wednesday. Sam had piano on Wednesday in Springville, then we hit Walmart and got all the Ward Party supplies. Kurtis picked up the meat from Circle V Meat on his way home from work on Thursday, (Thanks Dear...I appreciate it!). Steph had tumbling on Thursday in the midst of getting all my Salads made for the party, and then I had Sam finishing up the Get to know ya game in the midst of all this. Mike had her two dance classes on on Monday, and one on Thursday. And yes Kayla, I will be more than happy to carpool again!!!! I know this is all a bunch of babble, but my whole week has been a massive blur with a hop skip and a jump then run a little faster cuz your not going to make it week....on top of all the homecoming things that Mike was so involved in. Painting Conoco windows, then washing them clean at the end of the week. Having theme days at school like caveman day, Disney day, backwards day, and so on, then putting the float together for the parade, the bonfire (which involved Kurtis with the Fire Department on hand which involved him again at 4:00 in the morning when the embers started back up and he was the only one to show up for the call) and going to the game (Kurtis set off the fireworks for the game), then the dance and us (me and Kurtis) trying so hard to stay awake past 10:00 or so waiting for her to call and say come and get me. (Yes, don't laugh...10:00.....I'm getting old!) My poor house looked like a earthquake hit, and the laundry........well lets just say by the end of the week we were all scrambling for anything to wear. You thought your piles were bad Julie.......you should have seen mine! Finally Kurtis decided he better tackle it while I tried my hand at the rest of the house. Still didn't make it to far.... to much damage done. Give me a year or two. LOL. Well needles to say, I am glad homecoming week is over. And maybe some of the craziness will calm down....yea right in my dreams! Anyway I have posted a few of mikes homecoming week pics. (At least she had fun! I think she very worn out now too though........welcome to life Mike..hahahah).
Here she is for Caveman Day. I think I kinda like her hair that way. Looks alot like the 80's. LOL
Here is Mike on the Spirit Team float. She is the one on the tail gait giving the peace sign...dressed up in orange. Now where do you think these girls got all there orange from?

Mike and friends at the football game.

No comments: